Thank you for showing your interest! Let us tell you a little more…
ABM is hiring an Account Manager who will be based in Egypt
- Do you have a strategic mindset and enjoy collaborating with your customers?
- Do you pride yourself with customer service and communication?
- Most importantly, do you have a positive energy and strive for results?
- If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Read on to see for yourself.
First, let’s tell you more about ABM (Arab Business Machine). ABM is a value added distributor, in the Middle East and Levant. ABM sells through its channel of authorised resellers and solution experts for Apple, B&O Play and many other products and accessories.
The Account Manager is accountable for the promotion of the company and its respective products through a well-defined strategy and sound partnerships with existing/potential partners. You will work towards achieving sales targets and champions channel marketing programs and activities in line with the Business Development Manager.
An effective Account Manager will:
- Lead the partners’ relations in alignment with the company’s management and strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing channels/clients to expand sales in the assigned territory
- Build and maintain a solid channel/customer database, analyze data and develop metrics evaluating loyalty and new opportunities
- Execute and supervise the entire sales cycle from quotation to collection
- Generate sales for the entire product line in terms of long-term revenue and profitability
- Follow up on order deliveries to customers
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts and market development reports in line with business objectives
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Promote the product(s) and the company within the assigned territory
- Oversee the implementation of targeted programs and channel marketing activities, monitor progress and raise recommendations as and when necessary
Criteria requirements to be effective:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant experience with consumer electronics
- Solid business acumen and knowledge of tech industry
- Problem-solving skills and organized
- Time management and priority setting
- Strong communicator
- Must be located in Egypt, Cairo