Thank you for showing your interest! Let us tell you a little more…
ABMCare is hiring a Certified Technician!
- Are you tech savvy?
- Do you have meticulous attention to detail?
- Most importantly, do you love Apple products?
- If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Read on to see for yourself.
First, let’s tell you more about ABMCare. ABMCARE is the sole distributor for Apple service in the Middle East managing over 30 service channels in the region and also an Apple Authorised Service Provider with a well-equipped, state of the art repair facility as per Apple’s guidelines for a service centre.
As the Certified Technician is accountable for troubleshooting, testing and repairing technical issues pertaining to all Apple products (Mac, iOS, Accessories, Beats, Watch) while managing spare parts, supporting new launches and training customers/employees as needed.
A successful technician will:
- Provide hands-on advice and technical support and ensure that customers get swift resolutions to technical problems
- Perform diagnostic tests on all Apple products to identify, evaluate and isolate problems,
- Analyze, troubleshoot and repair technical issues in accordance with Apple system and guidelines
- Process walk in jobs on site or return to Apple when necessary
- Handle large volume or multiple small volume retailer accounts
- Manage Apple spare parts and inventory
- Support the launch of new applications, services and tools
- Maintain a proper documentation of repair issues and resolutions
- Train clients on Apple software and hardware if necessary
- Support the Customer Service Representatives on technical issues and technical feedback to customers
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to management
- Stay updated on all Apple’s articles for troubleshooting, operational procedures and service news.
Criteria requirements to be effective:
- Strong communication in Arabic and English
- At least 2 years of relevant experience from either technical repair and IT helpdesk
- Problem-solving skills and being organized; A key part of your job is to identify, analyze, and solve simple and complex computer problems.
- Customer focus; you have to be patient and sympathetic as you’ll often be helping people who are frustrated with the software or hardware they’re trying to use.
- Time management and priority setting; it’s important to understand the problems your customers are describing and know the questions to ask to clarify the situation.
- Technical Apple certifications is a plus!
- High School Diploma
- A love for all things tech!!