Key Account Manager (Retail Partners), Kuwait
Thank you for showing your interest! Let us tell you a little more…
ABM is hiring a Key Account Manager for our key retail partners in Kuwait!
- Do you build great relationships through active communication and results?
- Do you pride yourself with customer service and your industry knowledge?
- Most importantly, do you have a positive energy and love for retail?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Read on to see for yourself.
First, let’s tell you more about ABM (Arab Business Machine). ABM is a value added distributor, in the Middle East and Levant. ABM sells through its channel of authorised resellers and solution experts for Apple, B&O Play and many other products and accessories.
The Key Account Manager is accountable for the promotion of the company and its respective products through a well-defined strategy and sound partnerships with retail existing/potential partners. You will work towards achieving sales targets and champions channel marketing programs and activities in line with the Business Development Manager.
An effective Account Manager will:
- Lead the retail partners’ relations in alignment with the company’s management and strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing retailers to expand sales in the assigned territory
- Build and maintain a solid channel/customer database, analyze data and develop metrics evaluating loyalty and new opportunities
- Execute and supervise the entire sales cycle from quotation to collection
- Generate sales for the entire product line in terms of long-term revenue and profitability
- Follow up on order deliveries to customers
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts and market development reports in line with business objectives
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Promote the product(s) and the company within the assigned territory
- Oversee the implementation of targeted programs and channel marketing activities, monitor progress and raise recommendations as and when necessary
Criteria requirements to be effective:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant experience with consumer electronics and retail
- Solid business acumen and knowledge of tech industry
- Problem-solving skills and organized
- Time management and priority setting
- Strong communicator
- Must be located in Kuwait