Thank you for showing your interest! Let us tell you a little more…
ABM is hiring a Planning Manager?
- Are you analytical?
- Do you have meticulous attention to detail?
- Do you love market research?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Read on to see for yourself.
First, let’s tell you more about ABM (Arab Business Machine). ABM is a value added distributor, in the Middle East and Levant. ABM sells through its channel of authorised resellers and solution experts for Apple, B&O Play and many other products and accessories.
The Planning Manager is accountable for enabling sales through the alignment of the operational plan with the sales strategy driving optimization and improving systems in place. The Planning Manager delivers forecast models associated with customers and products while incorporating market and internal data to predict demands and optimize the flow of inventory across the Gulf region.
A successful Planning Manager will;
- Identify and analyze markets and internal related data and assumptions predicting future sales trends and developing product demands across the Gulf and Levant
- Review forecast models, set sales and supply plans to all operational countries in the Gulf and Levant
- Identify business opportunities and risks, market trends and propose initiatives
- Ensure a smooth and timely business cadence
- Ensure a collaborative planning process with all internal and external stakeholders landing strategic plans and daily operations effectively
- Manage monthly demand forecast aggregation including consensus between functions and stakeholders
- Work closely with partners to understand their needs and plans and ensure satisfaction
- Manage and optimize supply and inventory at all levels
- Review and evaluate forecast results, inventory and sales performance and effectuate improvements based on achieved metrics
- Handle escalated customer complaints in coordination with concerned departments
- Develop and manage CRM system, tools and processes to increase effectiveness
- Create reports and dashboards to track performance and flag risks and opportunities
- Lead and coach the team cultivating empowerment and ownership
- Develop capabilities and secure a solid succession plan
Criteria requirements to be effective:
- At least 5 – 8 years of relevant regional, planning experience preferable from consumer electronics industry
- Great market knowledge with expectation analytic skills
- Great team management
- A love for all things tech!!
- CRM and ERP systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or any other related field